Monday, June 15, 2009

no title but it's from fian ;P

i don't want to sing alone
let sing with me
i want to cheer up someone
someone who i love
she said 'i was boring,please make me happy,if you don't,i will hurt you'

please don't hurt me
you know i love you
i want to be your best
but you said i wont
I'm nothing special


would you think I'm hurt?
i hope
okay forget it,i will make it better
and surely I'll be your best

you know i really love your smile
i have told you before in other song
where is your funny smile?
where is your beautiful cheers?
i will give your cheers back
i want see you smiling and care it all

closer closer and closer
the special day is closer
our special day dear
please don't leave me dear
i never want to be a loser
i wont leave you alone

you are everything, maybe without you i can't do anything
i think you are my inspiration, you gave me a motivation
please don't feeling sad
please don't feeling bad
I'm here so don't afraid
and only 3 words in my heart
i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment